Sunday, April 15, 2018

If Conditional

Nama: Evita Yusrina
Kelas : 3EB19

Type 1
1     I will not come to your house if it rains.
  • Fact : i may not come to your house because it  rains
2     If father does not need to work overtime this weekend, our family will go picnic.
  • Fact : father may doesn’t need work overtime this weekend so our family will go picnic
3      If they bully me, I will report them to police.
  • Fact: they may bully me, so i will report them to police
4     If I you put salt in your cooking, the food will  taste salty
  • Fact : you may put salt in your cooking, so the food will taste salty
5       If you finish your homework, your teacher will be nice to you.
  • Fact : You may finish your homework, your teacher may be nice
6       If you ask more politely, I will buy you a drink.
  • Fact : i may buy you a drink so you must ask politely
7       If he gets proper medical care, he will survive
  • Fact : he may survive so he must get proper medical care
8      If James dates Lily, he will regret.
  • Fact : james may regret because he dates lily
9     I will be mad if Sally is late again
  • Fact : i may be mad because sally is late
 10  If I have time, I'll finish that letter
  • Fact : I may finish that letter because i have time. 

Type 2
1.If I were you, I would be very angry.
  • Fact: I’m not you, so I’m not very angry.
2. If I were Superman, I would fly to the Moon.
  • Fact: I’m not Superman, so I don’t fly to the Moon.
3. If I married Anna, I would be very happy.
  • Fact: I don’t marry Anna, so I’m not very happy.
4. If I were an entrepreneur, I would get money easily.
  • Fact: I’m not an entrepreneur, so I don’t get money easily.
5. If you followed my instructions, you would be safe.
  • Fact: You don’t follow my instructions, so you aren’t safe.
6. If my parents allowed me, I would picnic to Bali with you
  •     Fact: My parents didn't allow me, so I didn't picnic with you
7. I would lend you my laptop if you needed
  • Fact: you didn't need, so I didn't lend you
8. They would come to Robert's house if he 'were' at his house
  • Fact: Robert wasn't at his house, so they didn't come
9. My grand fa would hear what you said if you spoke loudly
  • Fact: you didn't speak loudly, so my grand fa didn't hear
10. They would come to Robert's house if he 'were' at his house
  • Fact: Robert wasn't at his house, so they didn't come 
Type 3

1. if her grandfather had been immediately taken to the hospital, he would have been saved
  • Fact: Her grandfather didn’t immediately taken to the hospital, so he didn’t save.
2. If Jono had studied hard, he would have passed the exam.
  • Fact: Jono didn’t study hard, so he didn’t pass the exam.
3. Suneo would have gone with Giant if he had waken up
  • Fact: he didn't wake up, so he didn't go with Giant
4. I would have watched the movie if I'd bought a TV
  • Faktanya: I didn't buy a TV, so I didn't watch the movie
5. She wouldn't have come if I hadn't called her
  • Faktanya: I called her, so she came
6. Would you have sent the file to me if I hadn't asked you?
  • Faktanya: I asked you, so you sent the file to me
7. I would have brought that bicycle if I'd paid for it
  • Faktanya: I didn't pay that bicycle, so I didn't bring it
8. Sopo wouldn't have met Haji Udin if Jarwo hadn't forced him
  • Faktanya: Jarwo forced Sopo, so he met Haji Udin
9. Their relationship wouldn't have been declared by Ahmad if Mayang hadn't allowed
  • Faktanya: Mayang allowed, so it was declared by Ahmad
10. They might have taken your peanuts if you hadn't put it into your bag
  • Faktanya: you put your peanuts, so they didn't take it

No comments:

Post a Comment

JAM DAN KALENDER